Product Id: 22653757
Description: Black Box - DVI cable - dual link - DVI-I (M) to DVI-I (M) - 1.5 m
Mfr Part #: DVI-I-DL-001.5M
This DVI-I dual-link cable provides a dependable connection between your desktop or laptop computer and a DVI monitor or projector. It can also be used with PCs, KVM switches, in digital signage applications and more. Additionally, this DVI-I dual-link cable boasts gold-plated molded connectors that provide outstanding conductivity, and its quality is assured through adherence to DVI DDWG Standards.
DVI-I is the only video standard that uses the same connector to incorporate both analog and digital transmissions, easily allowing for the conversion from DVI to VGA with the use of an adapter such as the Black Box VA-VGA-DVII.
Dual-link technology supports expanded video resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600 when supported by connected devices, along with up to 9.9 Gbps transmission rates.
This cable features a black PVC jacket with a VW-1 flame rating. It is triple shielded, with each coax line individually insulated, plus 100% aluminum Mylar wrap and 85% braid coverage and built-in ferrite cores, for the utmost protection against unwanted electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- DVI-I cable supports both digital and analog video signals, easily allowing for DVI to VGA conversion using an adapter such as the Black Box VA-VGA-DVII
- Features DVI dual-link technology, supporting video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Supports high-speed data transmission rates up to 9.9 Gbps
- Adheres to DVI DDWG standards
- Gold-plated connectors ensure an optimal video signal
- Guaranteed for life