Product Id: 22652378
Description: nGenius Performance Manager - License - 1 server - Linux
Mfr Part #: 5508L
In today's organizations, the reliability and performance of the network directly impacts business success. Networks carry time-sensitive financial transactions, lifesaving patient records, or valuable manufacturing orders. Network outages or application degradations often result in financial loss, delays in treatments, or customer dissatisfaction and therefore cannot be tolerated. Many global 1000 enterprises, government agencies and service providers have turned to NetScout to help predict, identify and resolve service delivery problems quickly and efficiently.
NetScout's nGenius Performance Manager leverages deep packet inspection and flow-based technologies to deliver complete visibility into real-time, operational intelligence that spans.
The value of this top-down, KPI-to-Flow-to-Packet approach lies in its ability to progressively and contextually guide the troubleshooting process. In doing so, it reduces the time to identify, analyze, diagnose and resolve network and application performance problems and restore essential business services. nGenius Performance Manager also integrates with nGenius K2 which provides services-aware, predictive analysis capabilities. It automatically detects abnormal network and application usage and displays this information in an easy-to-read dashboard design to visually display the health of essential business services.
- Full context of network activity helps optimize service delivery, manage capacity, minimize and restore degradations
- High-definition application visibility reveals how the business uses network resources
- KPI-to-Flow-to-Packet approach streamlines diagnosis and troubleshooting processes for faster resolution
- Intelligent, real-time alarms provide proactive detection
- On-demand and scheduled reporting fosters communication and collaboration