Product Id: 22636495
Description: vRanger Backup & Replication - License + 1 Year 24x7 Support - 1 CPU
Mfr Part #: DDF-VZC-PB-247
vRanger Backup and Replication is the market-leading backup, recovery and backup management solution for virtual environments. Featuring a better platform technology, vRanger reduces the backup window, provides smarter backup options, and offers more scalability features while using fewer resources.
- Performs incremental, differential or full image backups of virtual machines
- Quickly restores the entire virtual machine or just specific files
- Manages disaster recovery strategies and protects critical data in virtual environments
- Replicates virtual machines to more than one destination, allowing users to accomplish multiple high availability and disaster recovery objectives based on their specific needs
- Active block mapping
Speeds full, incremental and differential backups with patent-pending technology that reads, transmits and stores only active blocks.
- Change block tracing
Queries the vStorage API to retrieve changed blocks.
- VSS Driver
Lets you insert a runtime process for guests with database applications to ensure backup data integrity and log file truncation.
- Custom backup groups
Allows you to group your VMware assets, no matter how they're organized in vCenter, and assign dynamic backup jobs that act on the current list of VMs as they change; that means there's no need to constantly reconfigure the backup job.
- Encrypted repositories
Provides Advanced Encryption Standard 256 to secure images in the backup archive repository.
- Recovery support for thin-disk provisioning
Enables restore of VMs utilizing only the storage space required by the content in the VM.
- Image-based, agentless backup and recovery
Uses binary injection at run-time on VMware ESX hosts to eliminate the administrative burden of license tracking and maintenance upgrades.
- Full, incremental and differential backup
Enables a complete backup cycle for protected images that is optimized for speed and resource efficiency.
- VM backup job multi-streaming
Enables multiple protection jobs to run simultaneously to back up, replicate and recover images as well as dramatically improve overall performance times.
- Dynamic resource management
Optimizes real-time use of critical resources in a virtual environment to ensure the highest efficiency and complete jobs faster without going beyond resource capacity.
- Direct-to-target architecture
Distributes job execution and movement of data to improve protection performance and ensure seamless scalability.
- Synthetic recovery
Provides a single-pass restore, reading each required block from multiple full, incremental and differential backup images in the repository for the fastest, most efficient results.
- Instant File-Level Recovery (FLR)
Allows you to quickly restore a single file from a backup image in the repository via a one-step process.
- Remote management
Lets you manage data protection jobs through a central console over LAN and WAN connections for the ultimate control across all systems and sites in an environment.
- VAPI and PowerShell access
Enables you to automate scripting of data protection jobs to reduce administration burdens and human error.