Product Id: 22597882
Description: Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Door & Sides w/Acrylic Window - Rack enclosure cabinet - black - 42U - with plexiglass front door, vented back doors, side panels
Mfr Part #: SR42UBG
The SR42UBG SmartRack 42U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, server rooms, data centers and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure and organized. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum stationary load capacity of 1360 kgs (3000 lbs.)
The front door features a full-length shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.
To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the removable side panels, split rear door and reversible front door lock. The rear door and removable top panel are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. Convenient top ports and an open bottom allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
The SR42UBG comes partially assembled and ready to deploy with preinstalled casters that let you easily maneuver it into position, where it can be secured by adjusting the removable levelers. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 37 inches deep, such as servers and networking switches.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Plexiglass Front door for added security.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
- Five year repair or replacement warranty.