Product Id: 22510030
Description: Tripp Lite Portable Cooling / Air Conditioner 3.4kW 230V 50Hz 12k BTU - Air-conditioning cooling system - AC 230 V
Mfr Part #: SRXCOOL12K
The SRXCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 230V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach.
The self-contained SRXCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it's needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRXCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRXCOOL12K rolls on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard Schuko CEE7 outlet. It's programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
- Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation with louvered air director or directional cooling tube
- Cools in confined spaces where facility air conditioning can't reach
- Dehumidifies and filters air to promote more efficient equipment performance
- Built in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank required
- Built-in timer for automatic unattended startup and shutdown
- Quiet operation with minimal power consumption
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a Freon
- Convenient top-mounted controls and displays