Product Id: 22506512
Description: Eaton ePDU Monitored Network - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 120 V - 1.92 kW - Ethernet - input: NEMA 5-20 - output connectors: 12 - 1U - 19"
Mfr Part #: PW101MI1U403
Designed for high-density, mission-critical server applications, the Eaton Monitored ePDU provides reliable remotely-monitored power to data centers for both standard and blade servers.
Eaton Monitored ePDUs enable the user to remotely monitor the current draw of outlets via an Ethernet connection.
Eaton Monitored ePDUs contain EasyRead digital ammeters for trouble-free monitoring and management. The multi-channel ammeter allows the monitoring of current on input and each branch circuit to ensure accurate load balancing. The ammeter can manually or automatically scroll through up to eight circuits. Eaton ePDUs offer a reliable, scalable solution for your current and future requirements.
Key benefits include accurate load balancing, monitoring over Ethernet connection, simplicity of use, rugged aluminum chassis, all designed to suit the rack and enclosure designs.
- Multi-channel ammeter measures each branch circuit to ensure proper load balancing
- Monitor power consumption over an Ethernet connection
- SNMP network management protocol enables you to monitor thousands of ePDUs in the network
- High quality sockets ensure maximum reliability
- Tool-free mounting improves installation flexibility
- Tough yet attractive aluminum body with polycarbonate end caps for the ultimate in style and strength