Product Id: 22473938
Description: Matrox Extio Single Mode Upgrade Kit - KVM extender - up to 1 km
Mfr Part #: XTO2-2SMTXF
The Matrox Extio series point-to-point, KVM extension solution uses fiber-optic cable to separate the keyboard, mouse, audio peripherals and up to 8 displays from the rest of the computer by up to 1 km (3280 feet). Immune to electromagnetic interference, the fiber-optical connection allows raw, uncompressed data to travel between the remote host system and the user-side Extio appliance, resulting in unmatched HD resolution support and uncompromised workstation performance across multiple displays. Matrox Extio Series is designed for industries requiring stable, reliable graphics and I/O extension technology and is ideal for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments.
The Single Mode Upgrade Kit consists of two transceivers that upgrades the host PCIe interface card and Extio F2208 / F2408 unit to support extension distances above 400 m (1312') and up to 1 km (3280').
- High-performance, zero compression KVM extension up to 1 km from the PC
- Quad display support from a single appliance and fiber-optic cable for resolutions up to 2560x1600 per display
- Eliminate hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM solutions
- Flexible connectivity with several USB 2.0 ports
- Customizable setups with Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software