Product Id: 22464808
Description: SIIG Dual Profile Quartet Serial 550 PCI - Serial adapter - PCI low profile - RS-232 x 4
Mfr Part #: JJ-P04621-S7
SIIG's DP Quartet Serial 550 PCI is an excellent solution designed to add four additional 9-pin RS232 serial ports for connecting multiple serial-based devices to your PCI-enabled desktop computer. This 4-port serial adapter card comes with four high-speed 16550 UART serial ports supporting data transfer rate of up to 230 Kbps. The serial ports can work as either standard RS232 ports, or can be independently configured as 5 V/12 V power outputs for devices that require power such as handheld scanners, table scanners, and POS displays. The DP Quartet Serial 550 PCI features IRQ sharing to reduce IRQ conflicts, built-in 32-byte FIFO buffers to dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed especially under Windows multitasking environment, and PME (Power Management Event) that allows device to request a change in system power state (wake up system). Industry standards supported by this CyberPro powered serial adapter card include PCI v2.2 universal card standard, PCI-X and 64-bit compatible, RoHS, and FCC Class B (DoC) and CE regulatory approved.
- Supports 32-/64-bit, 3.3 V/5 V PCI and PCI-X slots
- Four high-speed 16550 UART serial ports (9-pin) support data rate up to 230 Kbps
- Dual profile design to work in standard-height and low-profile chassis
- Will work as standard RS232 port or with 5 V or 12 V power output for devices that require power
- RoHS compliant
- IRQ sharing reduces IRQ conflicts
- Built-in 32-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed under Windows multitasking environment
- Significantly reduces signal noise and loss and delivers reliable high-speed data transfer
- 4-layer PCB board
Separate layers for data and grounding. Significantly reduces signal noise and loss and delivers reliable high-speed data transfer.
- Supports PME (Power Management Event)
It allows device to request a change in system power state (wake up system).
- Use SMT (Surface Mount Technology) type electrolytic capacitor
Featuring low ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) aluminum electrolytic capacitor, it offers much improved noise suppression and achieves higher levels of performance/reliability.
- Use SMT (Surface Mount Technology) type crystal
It offers cleaner design over traditional DIP-type crystal. It provides greatly improved grounding, which reduces EMI emission and improves performance/reliability.