Product Id: 22426309
Description: TOAD DBA Suite for Oracle - RAC Edition - Term License (1 year) + 1 Year Maintenance - 1 seat
Mfr Part #: DBD-TOD-TK
Today's database administrators have to be more versatile than ever before. You are under constant pressure to implement application and database changes and quickly resolve problems, while preventing data loss or corruption. Plus, you must manage a variety of toolsets, while meeting service levels for performance and availability. Using Oracle RAC makes it even tougher to manage, understand and maintain your environment. You need the power to quickly diagnose the root cause of performance problems and fix them before performance is impacted.
Now you can alleviate your challenges with a systematic approach for simplifying database administration from Quest Software. This approach begins with an integrated solution that can resolve a wide range of issues. The solution provides the productivity tools you need to become more proactive by ensuring proper maintenance, top performance and accurate change. The Toad DBA Suite for Oracle - RAC Edition extends the capabilities of Toad for DBAs by adding Spotlight on RAC, which delivers a graphical view of performance diagnostics for a better understanding of your RAC environment.
The Toad DBA Suite for Oracle is a single toolset that gives you the productivity tools you need to become more proactive by assuring maintenance, performance and change. The RAC Edition extends those capabilities by adding Spotlight on RAC, providing a graphical view of performance diagnostics for a better understanding of your RAC environment. You will be able to automate many routine tasks, resolve issues before they impact production and greatly reduce the risks associated with database vulnerability, performance bottlenecks, upgrade or patch implementations and more.
- Simplify administration tasks - including management of users, roles, infrastructure and utilities
- Diagnose and resolve Oracle database and RAC performance issues in real time
- Identify problematic SQL statements directly from source code or execution in Oracle
- Optimize SQL statements automatically through SQL rewrite and indexing
- Automate many routine tasks including schema compare, script execution and reporting
- Perform and schedule checks of database and cluster health, performance and security
- Balance workloads between the desired number of RAC nodes by generating workload data or replaying real production activity
- Manage, synchronize and deploy schema changes
- Save time and reduce security risks by maintaining databases quickly, easily and accurately
- Meet SLAs and minimize poor performance or downtime by diagnosing and resolving problems before they impact production
- Deploy changes on time and reduce production issues by assessing their impact prior to deployment