Product Id: 22426201
Description: Quest ChangeAuditor for SQL Server - License + 1 Year Maintenance - 1 enabled user account
Mfr Part #: CAS-NPO-PB
Do you have control over your SQL data and configuration changes? Are you able to maintain security and compliance with regulations and policies? ChangeAuditor for SQL Server tracks, audits, reports and alerts on changes in real time, translating events into simple terms and eliminating the time and complexity required for auditing. You will instantly know who made what change when, where and originating workstation. You can then automatically generate intelligent, in-depth forensics for auditors and management - and reduce the risks associated with day-to-day modifications.
- Deploys easily and quickly - in approximately 10 minutes
- Enables enterprise-wide configuration and query management from a single client
- Ensures a secure and compliant networking environment by tracking all critical queries in real-time
- Automates procedures to continually track and report on compliance initiatives
- Strengthens internal controls through real-time insight into both authorized and unauthorized queries
- Drives availability by enabling proactive troubleshooting
- Enables streamlined Windows management through integration with SCOM and other platforms
- Streamlines compliance to corporate and government policies and regulations
- Turns information into intelligent, in depth forensics for auditors and management
- Track user activity
ChangeAuditor for SQL Server helps tighten your organization's change and control policies by tracking user and administrator activity. With 24 x 7 real-time alerts, you'll immediately be notified about any database additions and deletions, or attempts to grant or remove SQL access. ChangeAuditor's in-depth analysis and reporting capabilities ensures your SQL infrastructure remains protected from exposure to suspicious behavior or unauthorized access, and maintains compliance with corporate and government standards.
- Turn irrelevant data into meaningful information to drive security and compliance
ChangeAuditor for SQL Server tracks critical configuration changes to your SQL environment, and then translates raw data into meaningful intelligent data to help safeguard the security and compliance of your infrastructure. ChangeAuditor offers real-time alerts, Smart Alert technology for intelligent event correlation and in-depth reports on all activity within your infrastructure.
- Automate reporting for corporate and government regulations
Utilizing Microsoft's SQL Reporting Services (SRS), ChangeAuditor for SQL Server provides clean, meaningful security and compliance reports on the fly or on a schedule. With a builtin compliance library and the ability to build your own custom reports, proving compliance for standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and SAS 70 is a breeze.