Product Id: 22223031
Description: Check Point Mobile Access Software Blade for High Availability - License - unlimited concurrent connections - SSL
Mfr Part #: CPSB-MOB-U-HA
Check Point Mobile Access Software Blade is the safe and easy solution for you to connect to corporate applications over the Internet with your smartphone or PC. The solution provides enterprise-grade remote access via SSL VPN, allowing you simple, safe and secure connectivity to your email, calendar, contacts and corporate applications.
- Secure connectivity for smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops
- Provides client-based and web-based VPN connectivity
- Easy access for mobile workers using managed or unmanaged devices
- Communicate security with proven encryption technology
- Verify authorized users with two-factor authentication and user-device pairing
- Protect data on lost or stolen devices with device-lock and remote-wipe
- Fully integrated with Check Point security policy manager
- Remote access with encrypted SSL VPN technology
SSL VPN technology is used for secure encrypted communication from unmanaged mobile devices and PCs to your corporate IT infrastructure. Both web-based and network-level access through the SSL encryption can be delivered through most Internet browsers.
- Secure web-based connectivity
Through an integrated web portal, users can access web applications, web-based resources, shared files, and email. Administrators can customize the design of the web portal, including support for multiple languages.
- Secure workspace
End-users can utilize Check Point's virtual desktop that enables data protection during user sessions, and enables cache wiping, after the sessions have ended. Secure workspace protects all session-specific data accumulated on the client side
- DynamicID direct SMS authentication
Mobile Access Software Blade can be configured to send a one-time password (OTP) to an end-user communication device via an SMS message. SMS two-factor authentication provides an extra level of security while eliminating the difficulties associated with managing hardware tokens.