Product Id: 22223026
Description: Check Point Mobile Access Software Blade - License - 200 concurrent connections - SSL
Mfr Part #: CPSB-MOB-200
Check Point Mobile Access Software Blade provides simple and secure remote access to corporate applications over the Internet, via smartphones or PCs. The solution provides enterprise-grade remote access via SSL VPN for simple, safe and secure mobile connectivity to email, calendars, contacts and corporate applications.
- Secure connectivity for smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops
- Provides client-based and web-based VPN connectivity
- Easy access for mobile workers using managed or unmanaged devices
- Communicate security with proven encryption technology
- Verify authorized users with two-factor authentication and user-device pairing
- Protect data on lost or stolen devices with device-lock and remote-wipe
- Activate user-certificates with one click
- Remote access with encrypted SSL VPN technology
The Mobile Access Software Blade uses SSL VPN technology to secure encrypted communication from unmanaged smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops. Both web-based and network-level SSL-encrypted access can be delivered through most Internet browsers.
- Check Point Mobile client
The Check Point Mobile client is best for simple and secure connectivity to corporate resources from smartphones and PCs and provides a variety of security and ease-of-use features.
- SSL VPN portal
As one of the multiple end-user connection options, the SSL VPN portal is best for connecting securely to corporate resources through a portal from a web browser and provides a variety of security features.
- SSL network extender
The SSL Network Extender (SNX) is used for remote users who need access to network (non-Web-based) applications. The SNX offers a browser plug-in that provides remote access, while delivering full network connectivity for IP-based applications.
- Integrated into Check Point Software Blade architecture
The Mobile Access Software Blade is fully integrated into the Software Blade architecture, saving time and reducing costs by allowing customers to quickly expand security protections to meet changing requirements.