Product Id: 22221670
Description: Eaton ePDU PC975-2689 - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 120/208 V - 3-phase WYE (star) - input: NEMA L21-30 - output connectors: 11 - 2U - 19"
Mfr Part #: PC975-2689
Emergency power off ePDU allows immediate and complete "power off" control from one button. This ePDU is hardwired and the power off switch can be housed anywhere in the data center for quick and easy access, should the need for immediate shutdown arise.
- Control the PDU through a remote control panel
- EPO is normally open, so removing the EPO connection will not shut down the power to the unit
- Multiple units can be connected to one remote control panel
- Perfect for industrial, manufacturing, and test and measurement use
- Separate circuit breakers for outlet groups
Eaton ePDU offers individual branch rated circuit breakers to protect load segments, in other words, outlet groups. This increases overall availability by ensuring that an overloaded circuit does not affect other load segments.
- Quick and easy installation
With pre-installed mounting brackets, the unit is immediately ready to install in the rack without additional mounting hardware or accessories.
- Rugged design for reliable performance
Eaton ePDU meets applicable industry standards for IT equipment safety. With visual indication of available incoming power and tripped circuits, you never have to guess the unit's operational state.