Product Id: 22204130
Description: StarTech.com 10/100 Ethernet Over Coaxial LAN Extender Receiver 2.4km - Short-haul modem - 100Mb LAN - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX - RJ-45 / F connector - up to 2.4 km
Mfr Part #: EOC110R
The EOC110R Ethernet over Coaxial extender receiver is an additional receiver that can be used with the EOC110Kto create a point-to-multipoint topology, allowing you to span a 10/100 network over extremely long distances while still maintaining high speed network connectivity.
The device allows you to run the connection over existing coaxial cable with little to no modification required, making it a perfect solution for a broad range of applications, including connecting isolated user stations from within the same building or from a separate building, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances where wiring or wireless may be impossible.
When coupled with the EOC110K Coaxial Ethernet Extender Kit, the Coaxial Ethernet LAN Extender Receiver helps to eliminate expense by allowing video streaming and data to share the same coax cable without interference.
- Plug and Play design for simple installation; no configuration or software required
- Uses existing coaxial cable, RG-59, RG-6, RG-7, or RG-11
- Supports point to point, and point to multi-point topologies
- Supports up to 32 nodes
- Transparent TCP/IP operations
- Auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation 10Base-T or 100Base-TX and full or half-duplex on the Ethernet port
- Status LEDs for simple monitoring of the device and connection status