Product Id: 22203783
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port Rack Console KVM Switch w/19" LCD PS2/USB Cables 1U TAA GSA - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - PS/2 - 19" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - black - 1U - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: B020-U08-19KTAA
Tripp Lite's B020-U08-19KTAA KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it's the optimal solution for controlling up to 8 computers/servers. Increase the number of connected computers up to 256 by daisy-chaining up to 31 B022-U08 KVM switches.
The B020-U08-19KTAA has a built-in 19" LCD screen that supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024. You can switch easily between the 8 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Multi-level password security can be set up for an administrator and up to 4 local users to ensure only those with authorization can access the connected computers.
The eight included P778-series combo cable kits support both PS/2 and USB connections, so no adapters are required. A console cable kit can be plugged into the rear of the unit to allow for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. A USB port on the front of the keyboard lets you connect an external mouse, and an external USB 1.1 port means you can add a peripheral that can be shared across all connected servers. When not in use, the B020-U08-19KTAA stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Combines 8-port KVM switch, 19” LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19”-wide rack, 26”-38” deep
- Control up to 8 computers/servers from one easily accessible console – ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Includes eight P778-Series cables that support computers with either PS/2 or USB connections
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps the console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy separate monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Switch easily between the 8 ports via on-console buttons, on-screen display or hot keys; OSD can be set to English, Spanish, French, German or Japanese
- Hot pluggable; add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports that are accessible to the user
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- DDC emulation allows optimal output to LCD
- Enhances security by limiting access to administrator and up to 4 local users
- Two-level log-out allows for manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
- Increase the number of connected computers up to 256 by daisy-chaining up to 31 B022-U08 KVM switches.
- A console cable kit is included for connecting the external console port to a keyboard, mouse or monitor, or a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit
- An additional USB port on the front of the unit lets you connect an external USB mouse; a USB port is also available to share a peripheral with all the connected servers
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmware is upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases