Product Id: 22186492
Description: Tripp Lite 4-Port HDMI Over Cat5/Cat6 Video Extender / Splitter TAA / GSA - Video/audio extender - 4 ports - up to 61 m
Mfr Part #: B126-004
The B126-004 4-Port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender/Splitter works with Tripp Lite B126-Series remote receivers to split a single HDMI audio/video signal into five separate signals - one local and four remote. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source. It uses HDMI cable (see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to connect to the source and the local monitor and Cat5e/6 cable to transmit to the remote monitors (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series).
When used with Tripp Lite's B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the Extender/Splitter can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft., a 1080p signal (60 Hz) up to 150 ft. and a 3D signal up to 125 ft. With a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver, it can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 100 ft. and a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 50 ft. By daisy-chaining up to three Extender/Splitters, one video source can transmit to as many as 13 monitors - one local and 12 remote. Add up to three B126-110 remote repeaters to each channel to fully extend the signal range or add more displays.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-004 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware. Included HDMI cable with latching connectors provides a more secure connection.
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables to connect to HDMI source and monitor.
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft. when used with a B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver unit.
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 50 ft. when used with a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP passive remote receiver unit.
- Extends a 3D signal up to 125 ft. when used with an active remote receiver unit. A 3D signal cannot be extended using a passive remote receiver unit.
- Features an additional HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor, or to daisychain additional units.
- Connect up to 13 monitors (1 Local, 12 Remote) by daisychaining up to three B126-004 transmitters.
- Mount up to 3 B126-004 transmitters in 1U of rack space using a Tripp Lite B132-004-RB rackmount bracket
- Further extend the signal range or add more displays by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit.
- Connect up to 4 remote units in a repeater chain (3 repeaters and 1 active receiver), with a monitor at each location.
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 125 ft., or a 3D signal up to 100 ft., from the B126-004 transmitter to the first repeater unit in the installation
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to an additional 125 ft., or a 3D signal up to an additional 100 ft., from each repeater unit to the next unit in the installation
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel)
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
- HDCP compatible
- Mounting hardware included
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play; No drivers required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases