Product Id: 22186491
Description: Tripp Lite 2-Port HDMI Over Cat5/Cat6 A/V Extender / Video Splitter 1080p 150' - Video/audio extender - 2 ports - up to 61 m
Mfr Part #: B126-002
Tripp Lite's B126-002 splits an HDMI signal into 2, and allows you to locate monitors over long distances using a single Cat5e/6 cable. When used with an active remote unit, a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 200ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 150ft. When used with a passive remote unit, a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 100ft.; or, a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 50ft. It supports both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio, as well as HDCP protected content.
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables to connect to HDMI source and monitor.
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 150 ft. when used with a B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver unit.
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 50 ft. when used with a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP passive remote receiver unit.
- Extends a 3D signal up to 125 ft. when used with an active remote receiver unit. A 3D signal cannot be extended using a passive remote receiver unit.
- Further extend the signal range or add more displays by using a Tripp Lite B126-110 Remote Repeater unit.
- Connect up to 4 remote units in a repeater chain (3 repeaters and 1 active receiver), with a monitor at each location.
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to 125 ft., or a 3D signal up to 100 ft., from the B126-002 transmitter to the first repeater unit in the installation
- Extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal up to an additional 125 ft., or a 3D signal up to an additional 100 ft., from each repeater unit to the next unit in the installation
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel)
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
- HDCP compatible
- Mounting hardware is included that allows the B126-002 to be rackmounted, wallmounted or pole mounted
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play; No drivers required
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases