Product Id: 22121757
Description: Black Box Hardened Media Converter Switch 12-VDC - Fiber media converter - GigE - 10Base-T, 1000Base-SX, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / SC multi-mode - up to 550 m - 850 nm
Mfr Part #: LBH2001A-H-SC-12
These compact networking devices combine the functions of a copper-to-fiber media converter with that of a Gigabit-speed edge switch in a special thermal design for industrial use.
Featuring two 10/100/1000Mbps copper switch ports and one 1000Mbps fiber port, the Hardened Mini Gigabit Switch reliably connects segments in harsh factory floor environments, particularly at the network edge, as well as connections in wiring closet and office areas.
Convert from high speed copper to optical fiber. Switch traffic between a Gigabit fiber backbone and 2 copper Gigabit segments, or use the second copper port to provide access to other Ethernet devices. The Mini Media Converter Switches support distances up to 550m on 50µ multimode, 220m on 62.5µ multimode and up to 10km on single mode fiber.
- Combined hardened edge switch and media converter
- Convert copper to optical fiber at Gigabit speeds
- Full 10/100/1000Mbps switching for high-performance LANs
- VLANs 802.1q support
- Plug-and-play installation
- This compact networking device combines the functions of a copper-to-fiber media converter with that of a Gigabit-speed edge switch