Product Id: 22121692
Description: Black Box ServSwitch DT Basic II - KVM switch - 2 x KVM port(s) - desktop
Mfr Part #: KV7022A
This compact device enables you to switch between two PS/2 computers with a single PS/2 workstation.
Control two PS/2 computer CPUs with just one PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, and a monitor. Compact, portable, and powered by the interface, the ServSwitch DT Basic II works with most Windows operating systems and requires no complicated setup. Its small footprint enables you to use it on or under a desk.
Switching CPUs is easy. To select ports, use either hotkeys or front-panel buttons. When you switch manually, the buttons' LEDs light to show you the corresponding active ports. Or you can use the switch's autoscan function to scan all connected computers automatically, one by one, at 10-second intervals. This way, you can monitor computer activity without having to press any keys or buttons.
- Eliminates the need for multiple PS/2 keyboards, mice, and monitors
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- Small footprint makes it ideal
- Control switching with hotkeys or front-panel buttons, or run autoscan on all ports
- LEDs indicate selected ports
- Easy to set up, no software to configure