Product Id: 22089268
Description: Tripp Lite 12U Wall Mount Pivoting 2-Post Open Frame Rack Cabinet Hinged - Mount swing frame - wall mountable - textured, black powder coat - 12U
Mfr Part #: SRWO12US
The SRWO12US SmartRack 12U Flat-Pack Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Pivoting 2-Post Open Frame Rack stores and organizes EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting in network wiring closets, back offices and other secure areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the rack has a maximum load capacity of 68 kgs (150 lbs.)
The open frame design pivots to allow unrestricted access for installing, configuring and servicing equipment and cabling from any direction. The rack is simple to assemble and mount to the wall. Threaded 12-24 mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. Included locking pins secure the frame in position while pivoted for mounting equipment. The vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels. Assembly and equipment-mounting hardware is included.
- Perfect for network wiring closets, back offices and other secure areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- Pivoting frame allows easy access for installing, configuring and servicing equipment and cabling from any direction
- Stores and organizes EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting in 12U of space
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Locking pins prevent the frame from moving during equipment installation
- Rails support threaded-hole equipment mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Includes assembly and equipment-mounting hardware