Product Id: 22024834
Description: Axiom Cisco GLC-LH-SM= Compatible - SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module (equivalent to: Cisco GLC-LH-SM=) - GigE - 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-LH - LC - up to 10 km - 1300 nm (pack of 5) - for Cisco 38XX; ASA 55XX; Catalyst Compact 2960; Integrated Services Router 11XX
Mfr Part #: GLC-LH-SM-5PK
This Axiom 1Gb SFP transceiver 5-pack Buy Four Get One Free kit is designed to provide reliable, high performance and cost effective fiber optic communication in the Cisco product platforms. Optimized and tested 100% compatible with the Cisco GLC-LH-SM and GLC-LH-SM= transceiver, the Axiom GLC-LH-SM-5PK, is qualified as an OEM alternative and will function identical to the Cisco transceiver in all applicable workgroup switches. Each Axiom transceivers EEPROM/MCU is digitally encoded internally to ensure seamless support for the Cisco Quality ID feature and is externally labeled and bar-coded to enable easy inventory. Full compliance to the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA,) guarantees this transceiver will function with additional Cisco and other manufacturer's MSA-compliant products all within the same network. This transceiver meets all environmental mandated requirements for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliance for fiber optic transceiver solutions.
Stretch your IT budget using Axiom transceivers and multi-pack transceiver kits in your datacenter, enterprise, campus or small workgroup applications. Axiom transceivers deliver significant savings over the OEM while providing high quality. Gain a competitive advantage with Axiom - Reduce your IT costs while satisfying your service level agreements (SLAs), all while keeping up with ever-increasing performance requirements. Designed for the most demanding operating environments, Axiom tier-one transceivers provide scalable flexibility as connectivity requirements change. Axiom has the 100-percent guaranteed compatible transceiver for your network whether upgrading existing infrastructure or integrating new solutions.
- 100-percent guaranteed application compatibility - Designed for and tested for each designated application
- Lifetime replacement warranty
- Tier-one components with stringent manufacturing guidelines
- Full compliance with applicable multi-source agreement (MSA)
- Supports and maintains the most demanding service level requirements to provide ultimate peace of mind and solution confidence
- Encoded with application specific EEPROM/MCU attributes for guaranteed compatibility
- Unique product serialization for both internal system and external inventory management
- Protects current IT investment and extends existing system's lifecycle - Axiom transceivers won't void OEM warranty
- Delivers scalable and flexible networking, server, and storage connectivity
- 5-Pack (Buy 4 Get One Free) Kits Provide ultra-competitive and significantly lower cost compared to OEM brands that helps stretch the IT budget