Product Id: 21977835
Description: Panduit MINI-COM TX6 Plus - Modular insert - green - 1 port
Mfr Part #: CJ688TPGR
The Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module delivers optimum reliability and performance. The Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module exceeds the component requirements of the Category 6 and Class E standards and is ideal for next generation applications where network up time is critical.
Mini-Com TX6 PLUS Jack Module snaps in and out of Mini-Com modular faceplates, surface mount boxes and patch panels - flat and angled. Modularity delivers interchangeability with other connectors, including fiber optic connectors, allowing scalability to higher performance levels or other media. As part of the PANDUIT Copper Cabling Systems, innovative design features provide rapid deployment, improved functionality and low total cost of ownership.
- Designed to meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 standard;
- ETL tested and approved for Category 6 component compliance;
- 100% tested to ensure NEXT performance;
- Forward motion termination speeds installation and places no impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability;
- No punchdown tool required, optional termination tool (CGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated;
- Utilizes patented Giga-TX Technology to optimize performance by reducing conductor untwist to less than 1/8";
- Terminates 4-pair 24 and 22 AWG 100 ohm solid unshielded twisted pair cable;
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of 10 times;
- Termination cap provides excellent strain relief, helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires;
- Termination cap includes universal label for T568A and T568B wiring schemes;
- Accepts 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage;
- Ivory colored module base and Category 6 designator designates Category 6 performance with Giga-TX Technology;
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons;
- Compatible with Mini-Com modular patch panels, faceplates and surface mount boxes.