Product Id: 21962949
Description: Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 - Network adapter - PCIe 2.0 x8 low profile - 10 GigE - 2 ports
Mfr Part #: N2XX-AIPCI01=
Intel's family of adapters, the Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 is the adapters for today's demanding data center environments. Data center networks are being pushed to their limits. The escalating deployments of servers with multi-core processors and demanding applications such as High Performance Computing (HPC), database clusters, and video-on-demand are driving the need for 10 Gbps connections. Customers require the rigorous requirements of running mission-critical applications in virtualized.
- Industry-leading, energy-efferent design for next-generation 10 Gigabit performance and mufti-core processors
- Enables higher bandwidth and throughput from standard and low-profile PCIe slots and servers
- Provides centralized storage area network (SAN) management at a lower cost than other iSCSI solutions
- Enables widespread deployment
- Provides point-and-click management of individual adapters, advanced adapter features, connection teaming, and virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration
- Enables networked Ethernet equipment to synchronize internal clocks according to a network master clock; endpoint can then acquire an accurate estimate of the master time by compensating for link latency
- Best choice for virtualization
With more Virtual Machines (VMs) running on each multi-core increased, with each VM competing for of Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520 addresses networking bottlenecks in virtualized environments. The adapter enables network-intensive applications to achieve the performance expected in a virtualized environment.
- Unified networking and storage
The family of Intel Ethernet X520 adapters lowers your data center total single fabric.
- Reliable performance
The family of X520 adapters includes a number of advanced features that enable it to provide industry-leading performance and reliability.