Product Id: 21960933
Description: AudioCodes MediaPack Series MP-124 - VoIP gateway - 24 ports - 100Mb LAN - DC power
Mfr Part #: MP124/24S/DC/SIP
The MediaPack Series Analog VoIP Gateways are cost-effective, best-of-breed technology products. These stand-alone analog VoIP Gateways provide superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP-based telephony networks, as well as for integration with IP-based PBX systems. These products are designed and tested to be fully interoperable with leading softswitches, SIP servers and H.323 gatekeepers.
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunk lines (FXS/FXO)
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- Rich subscriber feature set including - 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- Echo cancellation, jitter buffer, VAD and CNG
- Complies with MGCP, H.323 (V4) and SIP control protocols
- Enhanced capabilities which include MWI, long-haul, metering tones, STUN, security features, generation, CID and outdoor protection
- Web management for easy configuration and installation
- EMS for comprehensive management operations (FCAPS)
- Automatic provisioning via TFTP/HTTP
- Internal access list firewall for network traffic
- Deliver feature-rich solutions
In addition to superior voice technology, the MediaPacks provide advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and CID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure. A variety of management and provisioning tools, such as AudioCodes' EMS, embedded web server, Telnet and SNMP enable fast deployment and management of large and complex networks.
- Provide interoperability
MediaPacks are part of AudioCodes' complete family of stand-alone VoIP Gateways for OEM system integration. Throughout the years, AudioCodes has invested significant effort in complying with the leading and evolving VoIP standards.