Product Id: 21960931
Description: AudioCodes MediaPack Series MP-114 - VoIP gateway - 4 ports - 100Mb LAN
Mfr Part #: MP114/2S/2O/SIP
The MediaPack Series Analog VoIP Gateways are cost-effective, best-of-breed technology products. These stand-alone analog VoIP Gateways provide superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP-based telephony networks, as well as for integration with IP-based PBX systems. These products are designed and tested to be fully interoperable with leading Softswitches, SIP servers and H. 323 gatekeepers.
MediaPacks are well suited for commercial VoIP deployment because of their mature and field-proven voice and fax technology. Their rich feature set allows integration with a wide range of Carriers and Enterprise network applications. MediaPack gateways are used by carriers and service providers in access networks for connecting Multi-Tenant Units (MTU), IP Centrex subscribers, payphones and rural users over various wireless and satellite links. Enterprises use MediaPack gateways to connect their legacy PBX systems over an IP infrastructure. In addition, in IP Centrex and central IP-PBX applications, the MediaPack increases the remote location availability and provides Stand Alone Survivability (SAS) when there is no IP connection between branch locations and the central SIP servers, SIP Proxy or central IP-PBX.
MediaPacks are third generation products that have been designed to meet real market needs. In addition to superior voice technology, the products provide advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and CID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure. A variety of management and provisioning tools, such as AudioCodes' EMS, embedded web server, Telnet and SNMP enable fast deployment and management of large and complex networks. MediaPacks are based on VolPerfect architecture, AudioCodes underlying, best-of-breed, core media gateway technology for all of its products.
- Provides voice, fax and modem support
- Offers toll quality voice compression
- Enhanced capabilities including MWI, long haul, Metering Tones Generation, CID and outdoor protection
- Allows Fallback to PSTN for E911 (Emergency number PSTN breakthrough) or upon network/power failure (FXO and /or FXS) configurations
- Supports Stand Alone Survivability (SAS) for IP Centrex and Central IP-PBX
- Supports SIP, H. 323 and MGCP standard control protocols
- Proven integration with leading PBXs, IP-PBXs, Softswitches and Gatekeepers