Product Id: 21918983
Description: Cisco 8-Port (2:1) 10GBASE-T RJ-45 Half Card - Expansion module - 10Gb Ethernet x 8 - for Catalyst 4900M
Mfr Part #: WS-X4908-10G-RJ45=
For the midmarket collapsed core and aggregation layer and in the branch office, the Cisco Catalyst 4900M provides an ideal solution for space-constrained deployments that require high-performance wire-speed services and high availability. The Cisco Catalyst 4900M can be used in a collapsed core and aggregation layer LAN deployment, providing the flexibility to deploy Gigabit Ethernet and cost-effectively migrate to 10 Gigabit Ethernet as requirements change.
The Cisco Catalyst 4900M configuration provides wire-speed connection, buffers to handle bursty traffic, and a comprehensive set of layer 3 features required at the collapsed core and aggregation layer of the network. The Cisco Catalyst 4900M also supports a suite of ease-of-management features to simplify operations.
- Large buffers for microburst and high traffic control
- Delay-sensitive traffic forwarded without interruption
- Wire-speed uplinks
- Online insertion and removal of cards
- High availability for nonstop operation
- Field-replaceable power supplies and hot-swappable removable fan