Product Id: 21848150
Description: Star SP512MD - Receipt printer - dot-matrix - Roll (7.6 cm) - 16.9 cpi - 9 pin - up to 7.5 lines/sec - capacity: 1 roll - serial - white
Mfr Part #: 39320110
The SP500 series is a highly sophisticated entry-level product range. It is capable of an incredibly fast output, printing 40 columns at 4 lines per second, or racing through 58mm paper at 7.5 lines per second. This printer series has a bi-directional, logic seeking mechanism resulting in an exceptional throughout outpacing its nearest competition.
The compact footprint of just 163mm by 140mm is further enhanced by its internal power supply - no "brick on a rope" for this printer. This efficiency is further shown in the highly effective cable management system allowing the interface and internal power supply cables to be neatly tucked away behind a protective cove. With safety in mind, Star has included internal guttering and a liquid repellant cover.
- Reduce wait time with its fast output printing speed
- Single-color highlight option attracts attention to special items on the receipt
- Produce flawless pre-printed documents with its black mark sensor
- Recessed cable connections keep cables securely connected and free of accidental disconnection; keep food and other debris from damaging the cables
- Embedded power supply
No more power brick, saving even more counter space.
- "Drop in and print" loading
Clamshell design allows for very fast and easy paper and ribbon loading.
- Swappable interface connections
Future interface upgrades are fast and simple to do. With swappable interfaces, there's no need to purchase a new printer just to upgrade the connection.
- Recessed cable connections
Helps protect cables from being damaged on the counter top.
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
Use the printer in the orientation that suits you best.
- Spill proof design
Hinged cover design resists spill damage.
- Wall mountable
Need more counter space? Create more room by mounting the printer to the wall.