Product Id: 21847983
Description: Star TSP 743IIC - Receipt printer - two-color (monochrome) - thermal paper - Roll (8.3 cm) - 203 dpi - up to 250 mm/sec - capacity: 1 roll - parallel - cutter - gray
Mfr Part #: 39442210
With a print speed of 48 receipts per minute, the TSP700II is the best single station printer you can expect. The TSP700II now features a double resolution mode to increase sharpness to any graphic! Eye catching graphics for company logos and/or coupons are a print away. Its improved and sleeker design features a top cover which extends to the edge of the printer making it more difficult for dust and liquids to penetrate and harm the printer. In addition to the extended cover, sound and vibration dampening channels within the printer help reduce printing noise and also add an extra layer of protection from moisture or dust when used in harsher environments. The TSP700II is ideal for high-volume retail establishments like lottery, grocery stores, healthcare, banking, and restaurants.
With high print speed, high reliability, black mark label support and vertical mounting support; Star's TSP700II WebPRNT is ideal for servicing label printing in a variety of applications ranging from date labels on prepared foods at a local deli to price labels in a retail boutique. The TSP700II WebPRNT supports 2D barcodes, PD417 and QR codes. With WebPRNT technology, the TSP700II WebPRNT makes label printing from a web-based application fast and easy.
- Fast 180mm / sec Receipt Printer (over a meter of paper in 5.5 secs.)
- Quality suite of device drivers available for easy integration into various operating systems: Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT4.0, XP, OPOS, Star Raster Driver for TrueType processing, JAVA-POS, Linux CUPS Support, Apple MAC and the high speed Star Scalable Raster Driver
- Versatile Barcode, Label, Receipt & Ticket Printer capable of using paper stock up to 0.15mm / 150gsm with selectable black mark sensor
- Easy-to-use AutoLogo marketing / stock management tool with the ability to download up to 15 graphics in just four minutes
- Full or Partial Cut Autocutter
- Wall & Vertical Mount Kits
- USB, 9-pin RS232C Serial and Ethernet Interface options
- Star Line Mode & ESC/POS Emulations
- Versatile user choice of paper widths; 80mm standard with removable paper guide fitted, 82.5mm for lottery applications and 58mm for labeling
- Internal or external Paper Feed Paths (external for large capacity or security applications)
- Two Color Print Capability (Red or Blue and Black - special paper required)