Product Id: 21837453
Description: ID TECH EconoWriter IDWA-3361 - Magnetic card reader / writer (Tracks 1, 2 & 3) - USB, RS-232 - black
Mfr Part #: IDWA-336133B
EconoWrtiter encodes and reads, ISO, AAMVA, user custom, and raw-data card formats. It writes (encodes data), reads the data, and then verifies the encoding for up to three tracks in a single cards swipe. EconoWriter writes/reads only low coercivity cards. The deep card slot with low head force design ensures smooth and easy card swipes. The card motion tachometer has the high resolution in the industry. These mechanical features are not available in other products; all of them provide stability, reliability, and the accuracy required for ISO/IEC 7811 standards in the card writing process.
- Reads and writes MagStripe cards, tickets, badges, and passbooks in a single swipe
- Reads and writes up to 3 tracks of information and any combination of 210 or 75 bpi densities
- Provides 1 million read and write operations minimum for heads, tachometer and electronics
- Light weight plastic housing
- LED provides operational status
- Precision writing on Lo-Co MagStripe cards
ID TECH EconoWriter encodes, reads, and verifies three tracks of MagStripe data in a single swipe. A high resolution tachometer precisely locates encoding; the encoding quality exceeds ISO 7811 standards for new cards. Data density is selectable to 75 or 210 bpi for any track with low coercivity writing operation. An LED provides operation status.
- Heavy duty and long life construction
Full-length guides and a deep card slot ensure accurate card alignment and registration. The low force design of EconoWriter ensures a smooth and easy card swipe which provides an operating life for more than 1,000,000 card swipes. The overall chassis length provides stability during reading and writing operations.