Product Id: 21774623
Description: HPE VCX Connect 100 - VoIP gateway - 100Mb LAN
Mfr Part #: JE339A#ABA
HP VCX Connect 100 Unified Communications Series delivers an enterprise-class, full-featured VoIP phone system designed to cost-effectively meet the rugged, collaborative work environments of small enterprises. Utilizing a resilient architecture, VCX Connect 100 ensures highly available, high-performance telephony and desktop communications. For organizations with up to 100 phone users, VCX Connect 100 offers an economical IP telephony and messaging solution that delivers advanced features and unified communications.
The platform's flexible, intuitive design and management help businesses replace legacy PBXs with SIP-based VoIP solutions that provide a full range of collaborative functionality-including click-to-call, presence, instant messaging, mobility, and unified voicemail/email messaging. The modular VCX Connect 100 ships with 4-port FXO and 4-port FXS modules installed but provides the flexibility to integrate additional analog, ISDN, or digital gateway modules as needed.
- Echo cancellation: automatically adjusts and removes echo from a telephone call
- Dynamic programmable jitter buffer: software-configurable setting designed to ensure voice frames arrive at the same rate
- Voice activity detection: proprietary algorithm designed to reduce/filter background noise
- Comfort noise generation: provides low audible artificial background noise to improve VoIP communications
- 802.1p/Q VLAN tagging: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic; supports IEEE 802.1Q
- Enhanced high availability: backup VCX systems provide geographic survivability and rapid failover for mission-critical communications
- Media gateway support: streamlines migration to IP communications and provides PSTN connectivity with a full range of either integrated or standalone VoIP gateways
- Lower total cost of ownership: reduce capital and operating expenses and increase network freedom and flexibility by integrating voice gateway modules
- Analog phone support: leverage existing investment in analog phones while implementing a full set of PBX features
- Built-in licensing: VCX Connect 100 system ships with default licenses
- Ease of deployment: VCX Connect 100's out-of-the-box first-time configuration provides simpler installations using a Web-based, wizard-like interface that walks you through the installation process
- Easy to use: GUI-driven central management and configuration
- Multisite architecture: highly flexible architecture eliminates the dependency on any single component for unprecedented resiliency and end-to-end survivability
- Standards-based IP-PBX: support for standard PBX and advanced telephony and messaging features based on the IETF Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) standards
- Ad hoc conferencing: VCX Connect 100 supports up to 30 sessions of ad hoc conferencing with a maximum of six parties per conference
- Shared lines and extension status: single-line and multi-line phone support and bridged extensions for executives and administrators
- Unified Communications: increase employee collaboration through the audio, video, instant messaging, file sharing, and presence capabilities within the HP Desktop
- Web user interface: listen to and manage voicemail messages
- Hot desking: mobile users can effortlessly traverse within the VCX system, log into another handset, and have all their desktop extension settings
- Call admission control: fine-tune and throttle media traffic to prevent VoIP over-subscription - even down to a particular extension
- Pin codes: prevent unauthorized outbound dialing and/or manage and record telephony calls via forced account codes and customer account and billing codes
- Hunt groups: built-in call distribution provides agent log-in functionality; support for 3 selectable call routing algorithms
- Automatic call distribution: add-on economical call center application that includes 5 selectable routing algorithms, the ability to capture real-time statistics
- Enhanced high availability
Backup VCX systems, whether co-located with the primary VCX or deployed in another office on the same network, provide geographic survivability and rapid failover for mission-critical communications.
- Multisite architecture
Highly flexible architecture eliminates the dependency on any single component for unprecedented resiliency and end-to-end survivability; use Web-based centralized administration, global directory, and global voicemail to seamlessly link VCX systems together to scale your IP-PBX network as your business grows.
- Standards-based IP-PBX
Support for standard PBX and advanced telephony and messaging features based on the IETF Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) standards; support for third-party SIP-based applications and devices.
- Unified messaging
Consolidate users' voicemail, email and faxes into a single inbox for flexible, location-independent retrieval and management; schedule appropriate times when messages are delivered; send voicemails to individuals or groups using extensive and easy-to-maintain distribution lists; set up find me/follow me services to conveniently manage one's own anywhere, anytime access to ensure important calls are never missed; auto-deliver incoming fax calls to email and send fax from email.
- Hot desking
Mobile users can effortlessly traverse within the VCX system, log into another handset, and have all their desktop extension settings, including voicemail, at their fingertips.
- Pin codes
Prevent unauthorized outbound dialing and/or manage and record telephony calls via forced account codes and customer account and billing codes; pin code portability allows users to roam the VCX system and utilize their existing data.
- Automatic call distribution
Add-on economical call center application that includes 5 selectable routing algorithms, the ability to capture real-time statistics, and support for remote agents in various VCX locations.