Product Id: 21713122
Description: LevelOne FSW-2450 - Switch - 24 x 10/100 - desktop
Mfr Part #: FSW-2450
The FSW-2450 switch provides an ideal solution for small businesses that demand a reliable network switch that provides a high bandwidth interface between file servers and workgroups, departments and offices.
- Provides 24 fast Ethernet port connections
- Supports a total back plane of up to 4.8Gbps
- Wire-speed and non-blocking forwarding rate
- Auto-negotiation on all ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports
- Store-and-forward switching for error-free transmission
- Plug-and-play enabled for easy setup and configuration
- Advanced networking features
The LevelOne FSW-2450 is a wire-speed, non-blocking 24 ports fast Ethernet unmanaged switch with an internal power supply. It provides a network with an 8K MAC address table, 4.8Gbps backplane throughput, asymmetrical flow-control support for full-duplex network connectivity, auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX. The 24-port fast Ethernet switch utilizes packet-store-and forwarding switching for error-free data transmissions and IEEE802.3x backpressure flow control to control data flow between the sending and receiving nodes as well as to prevent any data packet loss.
- Compact design
The FSW-2450 is a compact designed network switch. Users can place the switch on any desktop area or mount it in a 19-inch server rack or cabinet by using the included rack-mounting accessory kit.
- Quick configuration and easy maintenance
The LevelOne FSW-2450 does not require any software configuration. It is plug-and-play enabled for quick set-up and immediate use within the Local Area Network. The 24 ports faster Ethernet switch is equipped with a full range of LEDs for instant error detection, networking monitoring and network troubleshooting.