Product Id: 21712705
Description: Matrox M9188 - Graphics card - M9188 - 2 GB DDR2 - PCIe x16 - 8 x Mini DisplayPort
Mfr Part #: M9188-E2048F
The Matrox M9188 PCIe x16 multi-display Octal graphics card addresses the need to visualize large amounts of data at once in order to effectively make decisions. The latest offering from the M-Series family is the world's first single-slot PCIe x16 octal card, featuring the ability to support both DisplayPort and DVI Single-Link outputs to ensure wide compatibility with today's monitors. With 2 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, such as independent or stretched desktop modes, the M9188 drives energy, transportation, process control, financial trading, and other mission-critical environments with extraordinary performance.
- Single-slot Octal card with M-Series multi-card support, Save valuable slot space and benefit from the ability to add multiple Matrox cards to achieve support for up to 16 displays
- DisplayPort and DVI support,Design allows for the flexibility to support DisplayPort or DVI Single-Link outputs from the 8 independent ports
- 2 GB of memory,For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor control room monitoring applications
- Native PCI Express (PCIe) x16 performance,Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- Stretched and independent desktop(Supported with Windows 7, Windows® Vista, Windows XP, and Linux2)
- Joined graphics card mode,Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Pristine image quality for high resolution monitors, Support up to 2560x1600 with DisplayPort monitors and 1920x1200 with DVI monitors
- Wide enterprise flexibility,Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Multiple operating system support (Display drivers for Windows 7, Windows® Vista (32/64 bit) Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003/2008 (32/64 bit), and Linux)
- Stretched and independent desktop modes
Expand your desktop across multiple monitors or set each monitor independent of each other.
- Joined graphics card mode
Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop.
- Matrox clone
View a copy of one display on the other displays.
- Wide enterprise flexibility
Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products!