Product Id: 21693697
Description: Tandberg LTO-5 HH - Tape drive - LTO Ultrium (1.5 TB / 3 TB) - Ultrium 5 - SAS-2 - external - encryption
Mfr Part #: 3520-LTO
The availability of four generations of LTO tape drives simplifies the decision-it is the only option available for low cost requirements where capacity growth potential matches the data growth rates that businesses are facing today.
Since its introduction, LTO has been known as the enterprise-class technology of choice for medium to large size businesses and in medium and large size libraries. Tandberg Data's LTO-5 half-height (HH) drive brings enterprise-level performance to small and medium businesses at an affordable price. Tandberg Data's LTO drives are backed by more than 30 years of experience in linear tape technology research, design and manufacturing.
The Tandberg LTO half-height drives offer one of the industry's fastest transfer rates with high capacity to minimize backup times, Its compact size, provides simple and easy integration into all servers and workstation. The LTO technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's six-generation roadmap, with four generations available today makes it a clear choice for small to medium businesses.
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Low power consumption: 6.9 W (sleeping mode) and 20 W (operating mode)
- AES 256-bit encryption
- LTO WORM (write once, read many) for regulatory compliance
- Data rate matching continuously adjusts the speed of the tape drive to that of the server or network environment, which increases performance, reduces mechanical wear on the drive, and extends tape life
- Rock-solid reliability and data integrity with MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle