Product Id: 21644482
Description: Powerware Rack Power Module RPM-3U - Power distribution unit ( rack-mountable ) - AC 208 V - 3-phase - RS-232 - input: hardwire 5-wire (3PH + N + G) - output connectors: 6 ( NEMA L14-30 ) - 3U - 19"
Mfr Part #: Y03100099300000
The Eaton RPM simplifies data center power distribution by delivering up to 36 kW of power in a 3U cabinet. Connect directly from a three-phase UPS, or other utility source, to power secondary power distribution devices such as the Eaton ePDU. Twelve pole positions distribute power to completely customizable input and output configurations and voltages.
- Provides plug-and-play primary distribution from a three-phase UPS to secondary power distribution devices
- Functions in a wide variety of applications supporting various data center loads at various voltages, power cord configurations, and layouts
- Can be mounted on a wall with the optional wallmount brackets and customer-provided fasteners appropriate for the type of wall
- Organizes power distribution and simplifies cable management, making it easier to follow the power path to the load
- Indicator LEDs that show when incoming power is available to the RPM-3U and when an alarm is present
- Columns of LEDs labeled to match the output breaker poles and the input lines
- Circuit breakers and indicator LEDs located on the front panel for easy access
- Backed by worldwide agency approvals