Product Id: 21548116
Description: SIIG CyberSerial Dual PCI-E - Serial adapter - PCIe low profile - RS-232 x 2
Mfr Part #: JJ-E20011-S3
SIIG's DP CyberSerial Dual PCIe is a superior adapter card for you to connect additional serial devices to your system. It is designed to provide you with two additional 9-pin serial ports to your current PCI Express-enabled desktop computer. This 2-port serial PCIe adapter card comes with two high-speed serial ports supporting asynchronous baud rates of up to 921.6Kb/s. Its built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit and receive speeds especially under Windows multitasking environment. The serial ports can work as either standard RS-232 ports, or can be configured as 5V / 12V power outputs for devices that require power such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays, and many more.
The DP CyberSerial Dual PCIe features a 4-layer PCB (with separate layers for data and ground) to greatly reduce signal noise and loss, enhanced bend-proof brackets to provide a more secure connection to the system, and a unique 2-port fan-out cable to provide routing flexibility to your serial devices. Additionally, this 2-port serial adapter works with PCI Express slot with different lane widths and its dual-profile PCB design along with the included spare low profile bracket allows it to be installed in either standard height & low profile desktop systems.
SIIG's DP CyberSerial Dual PCIe adapter is powered by Oxford chipset and conforms to PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant. The DP CyberSerial Dual PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Designed to add two 9-pin RS-232 serial ports to PCIe enabled desktop computers
- Two high-speed serial ports supporting asynchronous baud rates of up to 921.6Kb/s
- Built-in 128-byte buffers dramatically increase data transfer rates especially under Windows multi-tasking environment
- Works as either a standard RS-232 port or with a 5V/12V power output for devices that require power such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays and many more
- Dual profile works in any available PCI Express slots of different lane widths
- Installs in standard height or low profile chassis with included low profile bracket
- in standard height or low profile chassis with included low profile brackets