Product Id: 21531837
Description: Schneider Electric Critical Power & Cooling Services Advantage Ultra Service Plan - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 1 year - on-site - 8x5 - response time: NBD - for P/N: PMM100, PMM125, PMM150, PMM200, PMM225, PMM30, PMM300, PMM50, PMM75, PMR1S, PMR24S
Mfr Part #: WADVULTRA-PM-30
- Protection against many of the primary causes of data loss, hardware damage and downtime
- Global, end-to-end AC and DC-based back-up power products and services
- Reliability, quality and innovation from desktop to data center operations to entire facilities
- Comprehensive solutions designed for both home and corporate environments
- Improved manageability, availability and performance
- Solutions for sensitive electronic, network, communication and industrial equipment of all sizes
- Comprehensive escalation and corrective actions process
In order to resolve outages as quickly as possible and to keep such event from recurring, APC follows a rigorous escalation process that includes in depth root cause discovery and corrective actions practices.
- Corrective maintenance
As part of our Preventative Maintenance Service, APC will proactively schedule maintenance visits for issues discovered during our Escalation and Corrective Actions process.
- Free firmware upgrades
Part of maintaining your system is ensuring the unit is operating with the most recent firmware version. Firmware upgrades are provided at no extra charge. All Preventive Maintenance contracts include free firmware upgrades.
- Functional verification
During each Preventive Maintenance visit, our Certified Field Service Engineers will run tests to verify your system is functioning correctly in all operational modes, stopping problems before they start.
- Logistics coordination
APC will coordinate the logistics of your installation, from hardware delivery to scheduling installation technicians, ensuring a smooth installation process from start to finish.
- On site troubleshooting
While on site, our APC Certified Field Service Engineers, backed by years of industry experience, will diagnose any errors directly, ensuring accuracy of any corrective actions taken.
- Proactive monitoring
By utilizing customer-specific and global trending techniques, remote monitoring professionals can proactively identify and anticipate physical infrastructure threats before they occur.
- System cleaning
Cleaning your system of dust and grime accumulated during normal operation will extend the life of the hardware.
- Written summary report
APC project managers will provide you with written reports to keep you informed of the progress of your project.