Product Id: 21500104
Description: HP SpacePilot USB 3D Intelligent Controller - 3D motion controller - 21 buttons - wired - USB - for Workstation Z230, Z420, Z820
Mfr Part #: WH343AA
Working in 3D has just become easier and more efficient with an HP SpacePilot Intelligent Controller, which combines refined sensing technology, extendable speed keys, and ergonomic design to give you 3D control, speeding up your design work -faster than you ever thought possible. When you intuitively push, tilt, or twist the control cap, the response is immediate. SpacePilot also features 21 speed keys that increase your efficiency and make working with your designs less stressful and more enjoyable, without the intrusive functionality of a mouse and keyboard alone.
- 3D motion controller cap – With six degrees of freedom sensing technology, move intuitively in a single axis or in multiple axes at the same time simply by pushing, pulling, twisting, and/or tilting the control cap. This is especially valuable when working with multiple 3D enabled applications because the SpacePilot Pro standardizes the control of 3D objects; you no longer need to remember each application's unique control key sequence for 3D movement.
- Color LCD Workflow Assistant Display – The full-color LCD delivers at-a-glance visibility of e-mail, tasks, calendar entries and function key commands ensuring quick access to key information without interrupting your workflow
- QuickView Navigation Keys – provide fingertip access to 32 standard views giving an unparalleled level of control that encourages model exploration leading to improved error detection and design quality.
- Intelligent Function Keys – Five new fully customizable, dual-function Intelligent Function keys provide instant access to 10 frequently used commands. SpacePilot PRO recognizes the active application and work environment and automatically assigns the appropriate commands. The color LCD provides visual feedback.
- Ergonomic design – The soft coated, sculpted wrist rest positions the hand perfectly while the compact controller cap guides your fingers into the ideal position for precise and effortless control. The most frequently used function keys are conveniently positioned, ensuring a comfortable working experience, even for the longest design sessions.