Product Id: 21488616
Description: IOGEAR GCL1816KITU - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - 17" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - 1U
Mfr Part #: GCL1816KITU
IOGEAR's GCL1816KITU is an integrated LCD console and 16 port KVM switch with bundled USB KVM cables that offers secure access to 16 VGA, USB computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. For added convenience it also supports an external USB mouse. An extra USB / PS/2 console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an external console. All this in a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1816KITU supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the GCL1816KITU supports USB peripheral devices to be used for system upgrades with the attached computers. A single GCL1816KITU can control up to 16 computers. As many as 16 compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 256 computers controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console with easy computer switching via front LED pushbuttons, OSD, and hotkeys.
- Integrated 16-port KVM console featuring a 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280 x 1024 resolution on 17" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- External USB mouse port for convenience
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 256 computers from a single console
- USB media port support for attached USB computers (system upgrades, etc)