Product Id: 21488614
Description: IOGEAR GCL1816KIT - KVM console with KVM switch - 16 ports - USB - 17" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - 1U
Mfr Part #: GCL1816KIT
IOGEAR's GCL1816KIT is an integrated LCD console and 16 port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch with bundled KVM cables that offers secure access to 16 VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding/retractable 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. For added convenience it also supports an external USB mouse. An extra USB and PS/2 console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). All this in a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1816KIT supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the GCL1816KIT supports USB peripheral devices to be used for system upgrades with the attached computers. A single GCL1816KIT can control up to 16 computers. As many as 16 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 256 computers controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console with easy computer switching via front LED pushbuttons, OSD, and hotkeys.
- Integrated 16-port KVM console featuring a 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280 x 1024 resolution on 17" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- External USB mouse port for convenience
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 256 computers from a single console
- USB media port support for attached USB computers (system upgrades, etc)