Product Id: 21477680
Description: Tripp Lite Eco Surge Protector Green 120V RJ11 RJ45 Coax 12 Outlet 10' Cord - Surge protector - AC 120 V - output connectors: 12
Mfr Part #: TLP1210SATG
The TLP1210SATG offers reliable, green surge technology that protects your A/V installations, the environment and your wallet. The TLP1210SATG offers a unique Netbook switch that allows users to select wattage, so these are the only green surge suppressors compatible with all PCs, Notebooks and Netbooks. Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals. The TLP1210SATG offers 3600 joules of advanced surge protection for all A/V components. You can see and hear the difference: sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio; longer component life spans. Perfect for small-to-medium home/business theater installations: high-definition TVs, satellite and A/V receivers, DVD/CD players and more. 12 outlets (with transformer spacing and sliding safety covers), 2-line coaxial protection and 1-line tel/modem/Ethernet (100BaseT, high-speed) protection safeguard an entire home/business theater system. Includes two diagnostic LEDs and four status LED indicators, color-coordinated holographic outlet/plug labels, 3.05 m (10-ft.) cord with a right-angle plug, 1.83 m (6-ft.) coaxial cable and 1.83 m (6-ft.) network cable.
- Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) by cutting AC power to unused peripherals
- Green Outlet Array; "Master" outlet controls power flow for 1 primary and up to 8 peripheral components. "Power Save" outlets cut AC power to 8 connected components when not in use - perfect for non-essential components that do not save settings like DVD players, gaming consoles, amplifiers and speaker systems. "Always On" outlets provide continuous power to 3 critical devices that save settings like DVRs and recorders (TiVo), cable and satellite boxes
- User-adjustable wattage control switch - allows for high-wattage (over 25W) and low-wattage (over 15W) components to serve as Master device
- Auto/Manual Switch - allows users to switch between green (auto) power-save mode and standard (manual) surge protection
- 3600 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- 12 widely spaced surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard and entire home/business theater system while accommodating up to 8 large transformers
- Sliding safety covers protect against accidental contact
- 2 sets of surge-protected Type F gold coaxial connectors safeguard components on cable, satellite and antenna line
- 1-line tel/modem/Ethernet (100BaseT, high-speed) surge protection safeguards personal video recorders (PVRs) on a single DSS or Ethernet line.
- 10-ft. cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug
- 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounded status and 4 status LEDs indicates when AC power is present
- Keyhole slots provide convenient wall or cabinet mounting