Product Id: 21468995
Description: Plantronics SupraPlus HW261N - Headset - on-ear - wired
Mfr Part #: 64339-31
Your customer conversations are mission critical, so your headset choice is just as vital. With the SupraPlus Wideband you get premium audio clarity, ultra noise canceling and all day comfort for office and contact center professionals in a single earpiece, over-the-head design.
The Plantronics SupraPlus telephone headset family has been trusted by enterprises around the world for years, and continues to set the standard for durable, lightweight corded headsets, designed for contact center and office professionals.
- Wideband audio for more natural sound and clearer conversations
- Fully compatible with standard band environments
- Premium audio assures quality customer communications
- Ultra noise-canceling screen out background noise, reducing distraction
- Over-the-head, all-day comfortable design for intensive use
- Proven robustness at millions of agent workstations
- Single and dual earpiece options meet varying needs and preferences
- Quick Disconnect cord lets users walk away from their phones without removing headset
- Business-critical reliability and comfort
SupraPlus not only meets or exceeds all specifications set by Plantronics existing world-class professional headsets, but this family of headsets also delivers superior all-day, every-day comfort and reliability.
- Wideband capability.
Wideband takes advantage of the latest VoIP technologies, featuring wideband receivers to deliver improved speech clarity and life-like fidelity - which helps to decrease listening errors, repeats and listener fatigue. Fully compatible with standard band environments.
- Stylish, lightweight design
The light flexible cable and comfortable headband design, as well as the bendable noise-canceling microphone boom, work to enhance audio quality and the user experience.
- Plantronics compatibility
With Plantronics Quick Disconnect SupraPlus works with all Plantronics audio processors and USB-to-headset adapters. Direct connect solutions are also available for headset-ready phones and agent consoles, providing connection flexibility for your diverse working environment.