Product Id: 21436918
Description: Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Splitter - Video/audio splitter - 2 x HDMI - desktop
Mfr Part #: 207652
The Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Splitter sends HDMI signals from a single Blu-ray player, satellite receiver, digital recorder, set-top box, game console or other HDMI source to two HDMI displays.
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing, presentations and retail applications, the Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Splitter features a built-in booster for added signal strength. It’s also a good choice for splitting and distributing a synchronous signal to multiple HDMI displays when source equipment is remotely stored in a secured room or cabinet. Users can cascade multiple units up to three levels and output HDMI video/audio to additional displays in widely distributed applications.
Full compliance with HDMI, HDCP 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 as well as DVI 1.0 ensures that the Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Splitter can provide long service and reliable performance. Quickly connect HDMI cables (not included) and the USB power cable, and this affordable HDMI solution is complete — no complicated settings or software or hardware configurations necessary.
- Displays video from one HDMI source on two HD displays
- Delivers a sharp, clear signal from Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, satellite receivers and more
- Cascadable up to three levels to expand signal distribution to more displays
- HDCP compliant
- Supports LPCM, DTS@ Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 1080p HD resolution, 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports the video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25 Gbps
- Plug-and-play installation; no special setup or remote
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections