Product Id: 21341935
Description: IOGEAR GCL1808 - KVM console with KVM switch - 8 ports - 17" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - 1U
Mfr Part #: GCL1808
IOGEAR's GCL1808 is an integrated LCD console with 8-port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch that offers secure access to 8 VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding/retractable 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. For added convenience it also supports an external USB mouse. An extra USB/PS/2 console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). All this in a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1808 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the GCL1808 supports USB peripheral devices to be used with the attached computers. A single GCL1808 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 8 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 128 computers controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
- Integrated 8-port KVM console featuring a 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280 x 1024 resolution on 17" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- External USB mouse port for convenience
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 128 computers from a single console
- USB media port support for attached USB computers (system upgrades, etc)