Product Id: 21341934
Description: IOGEAR GCL1800 - KVM console - PS/2, USB - 17" - rack-mountable - 1280 x 1024 - VGA - 1U
Mfr Part #: GCL1800
IOGEAR's 17" LCD Combo Console offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to IT environments by integrating a keyboard, 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, and touchpad in one unit.
The LCD display is built into the cover; the keyboard and touchpad are built into the base. Setup is fast and easy. There is no software to configure, no installation routines and no incompatibility problems. Slide the console module section out; flip the cover up; and you are ready to go to work. When finished, flip the cover down and slide the console module back into the rack.
For further convenience and flexibility, the LCD drawer also supports an external USB mouse port, and an external console ports (keyboard, monitor, and mouse), which allows a second user to take control of the KVM either remotely or locally.
- Integrated KVM console featuring a 17" TFT LCD active matrix monitor , keyboard and touchpad
- 1280 x 1024 resolution on 19" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse
- Built-in USB 1.1 port for external mouse
- Adjustable depth to fit different sizes of racks
- Multi platform OS support - Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris , and Linux
- Easy to operate - intuitive LCD OSD (on screen display) and hotkeys
- Support special keys on Mac and Sun keyboards
- Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Firmware upgradeable
- Fully Supports DDC2B