Product Id: 21322178
Description: TP-LINK TL-R480T+ - Router - 3-port switch - WAN ports: 2
Mfr Part #: TL-R480T+
The TL-R480T+ adopts Intel IXP network processors, main frequency up to 266MHz, multi-CPU distributed architecture, to ensure high performance and high availability. Additionally, the 6-layer PCB, the built-in high-redundancy power module feature a architecture that dramatically stretches the performance of the router by enabling stable connections.
The TL-R480T+ features two WAN ports, which allows two connections to the Internet at the same time, provides you double-bandwidth access, and gives you the ability to enjoy more Internet sources from different ISPs. With fail-over and automatic load balancing, no manual work should ever be required.
The TL-R480T+ provides all the normal settings of a broadband router, it features much more advanced functions, such as Bandwidth Control, Port Mirror, Port VLAN, UPnP, VPN Pass-through, Firewall, System Log and so on.
The TL-R480T+ provides a friendly configuration interface for easy using. With multiple functions, high-reliability, and high-security, it widely meets enterprise, organ, Internet cafe, broadband community, and school networks new and changing requirements.
- Shares data and Internet access for Stations, connecting Internet through PPPoE on demand and disconnecting when idle
- Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, SNTP
- Provides double-bandwidth access and supports load balancing
- Backup's connections automatically for each other
- Specifies priority channels according to source or destination IP addresses, distributing flexibly Internet resource and services from different ISPs
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- Built-in firewall supporting IP address filtering, domain name filtering, and MAC address filtering
- Supports UPnP, static routing, VPN pass-through
- Supports connecting/disconnecting Internet on a specified time of day
- Supports access control based on time of day, parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staffs
- Supports Web-based firmware upgrade
- Supports remote and Web management