Product Id: 21307908
Description: TP-Link MC210CS - Fiber media converter - GigE - 1000Base-FX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / SC single-mode - up to 15 km - 1310 nm - for P/N: TL-MC1400
Mfr Part #: MC210CS
The MC210CS is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-LX/LH fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-LX/LH standards, the MC210CS is designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC210CS supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK's 19''system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC210CS will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing single-mode fiber up to 15 kilometers.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
- Link fault passthrough and far end fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
- Provides switch configuration of force /auto transfer mode for FX port
- Extends fiber distance up to 15km
- Supports auto MID/MID-X for TX port
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply