Product Id: 21307907
Description: TP-LINK MC200CM - Fiber media converter - GigE - 1000Base-SX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / SC multi-mode - up to 550 m - 850 nm - for P/N: TL-MC1400
Mfr Part #: MC200CM
The MC200CM is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa. Designed under IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX standards, the MC200CM is designed for use with multi-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC200CM supports shortwave (SX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 850nm on both transmitting and receiving data.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK's 19'system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC200CM will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 0.55 kilometers.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
- Link fault passthrough and far end fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
- Provides switch configuration of force /auto transfer mode for FX port
- Extends fiber distance up to 0.5km
- Supports auto MID/MID-X for TX port
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply