Product Id: 21207712
Description: ATEN CubiQ CS1762A - KVM / audio switch - USB - 2 x KVM / audio - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: CS1762A
The CubiQ CS1762A USB 2.0 DVI KVMP switch charts a revolutionary direction in KVM switch functionality by combining a 2 port KVM switch with a 2 port USB 2.0 hub at the same time as it provides an interface for a digital monitor (DVI). In addition, the CS1762A comes with ATEN's Video DynaSync technology, which optimizes display resolution, and power on detection, which means if one computer is powered off, the CS1762A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer. As a KVM switch, it allows users to access two computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console.
- One USB console controls two DVI computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and mouse
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Superior video quality - 1920 x 1200
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support - fully compliant with the DVI specifi cations
- HDCP compatible
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Video DynaSync
Exclusive ATEN technology optimizes display resolution and eliminates boot-up display problems.
- Power on detection
If one computer is powered off, the switch will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer.
- Audio enabled
Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems.