Product Id: 21195450
Description: DYMO Rhino 5200 - Labelmaker - monochrome - thermal transfer - Roll (1.9 cm) - yellow
Mfr Part #: 1755749
Rugged, versatile and packed with time-saving features, the DYMO Rhino 5200 meets all ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards. Time is money, and exclusive one-touch "Hot Keys" save you both on every job. Just press one "hot key" to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels - then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping!
It's just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps, terminal and 110 blocks and much more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes. Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes. Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity.
- Meets all ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
- Exclusive one-touch "hot keys" automatically size, space and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes on 19 mm-wide labels - ideal for asset management
- Uses DYMO industrial labels with chemical-, heat- and UV-resistant materials; also prints directly on heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels
- Large 14-character, two-line backlit display
- 100-label memory for storing commonly used labels