Product Id: 21195084
Description: Project Management, Leadership, and Communication - lectures and labs - 3 days
Mfr Part #: 2658
Managing a successful project involves more than schedules, templates, and paperwork. It requires the application of strong interpersonal management skills to work effectively with people in a variety of roles.
The skills you'll learn in this course will enable you to apply effective leadership strategies, improve your interpersonal communication, become more influential, help guide your staff through change, deal with conflict and practice ethical principles during the entire project management process.
With the aid of the hands-on case study exercises, you'll learn to create a motivating team atmosphere and ultimately manage your project successfully.
- You will able to manage stakeholders and teams
- Assess and apply leadership styles
- Improve communication
- Enhance influence and power bases
- Motivate team members
- Lead effective project teams
- Coach team members
- Practice change management
- Manage individual and team conflict
- Practice ethical project management
- Create a leadership development plan